Warde Rehabilitation & Nursing Center seeks energetic and passionate individuals to join our amazing team of volunteers – and further enrich the lives of our residents!
Our wide range of opportunities is designed to fit your passions, schedule and lifestyle. You can volunteer once a week, once a month or once a year – whichever is most convenient for you.
Many of our programs and activities wouldn’t be possible without the generous support and time of people like you. Join us to see what it’s like to truly make a world of difference!
Volunteers at Warde can:
- Brighten the day of residents with room-to-room visits
- Help decorate for the holidays
- Share a special skill such as art, music or dance
- Host a special event such as a senior prom or a game day
- Teach religious education.
- Unique events, such as manicures, hairdressing and trivia
- Coordinate Bingo
- Assist with the Music and Memory program